Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to Joiful Thoughts

It's finally here.  Joiful Thoughts will come to you three days a week.  As a professional full-time Associate Broker of real estate, it only makes sense that I include real estate information.  Thus, Mondays will feature real estate related information.  I would appreciate feedback on the information and any topics to which you want me to respond.  Wednesdays will feature health-related information.  Why, you ask.  Because I want to share all of the knowledge I have gained over the years to live a healthier life.  And Fridays will be the day that I will present light-hearted fare: quirky anecdotes, funny stories and motivational words.

I look forward to being able to share useful information with you.  And remember, if you know anyone looking to buy or sell real estate, I'm ready, willing and able to assist them through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live * Love * Laugh