Friday, December 17, 2010

When Common Sayings Come to Life

We use common sayings all the time, but rarely do we actually see them in life.  Some years ago I was able to see one.

I was had pulled up to a traffic light.  On the sidewalk on the corner I saw a man standing there with a cane for the blind.  There was another men standing there with him.  As I came to a complete stop they both stepped off the curb into the crosswalk.  The one with the cane was in front and the other was holding his arm to the side.  As they got closer to me and I noticed that the second man's eyes were closed in a way that appeared they were sealed shut.  So there it was, "the blind leading the blind."

Share the common sayings that you have witnessed.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live * Love * Laugh